Earlier: Lunatics Take Over Asylum: Oliver D. Smith, RationalWiki, And The Wikipedeans
I’ve often quipped that if we had Truth in Advertising laws, RationalWiki.com would have to be renamed PsychoticWiki.com.
Oliver D. Smith
Following 2 members
Recent Commons Activity
- Changed their profile picture
- Deposited Chariots and Soldiers in the …
- Deposited Insect Pain and Suffering by …
Oliver D. Smith, independent researcher.
- MA Classical Studies (Humanities), The Open University.
- BA (Hons) Classical Civilisation, University of Roehampton.
Work Shared in CORE
- Chariots and Soldiers in the Sky: Judaea (66 CE)
- Insect Pain and Suffering by Humans: An Argument for Misanthropic Anti-natalism
- Atlantis, Lake Tritonis and Pharos
- A New Suggested Site for Troy (Yenibademli Höyük)
- The Iñupiat Origin of Santa Claus
- A Checklist of Hypotheses for the Yeti
- Arcadian King Atlas and Plato’s Atlantis
- Did Solon travel to Egypt?
- The Atlantis Story: An authentic oral tradition?
- Atlantis and the Minoans
- Smith, Oliver D. “An Alternative Site for Troy on Imbros (Gökçeada)”, Kerberos: KCL’s Classics Undergraduate Research Journal 2, no. 2 (2020): 61–70.
- “Alternative Location Hypothesis of Troy,” Fate (June 3 2022).
- New article – A Checklist of Hypotheses for the Yeti (Oliver D. Smith, 2021-08-18)
- New article – The Wildman of China: The Search for the Yeren (Oliver D. Smith, 2021-03-13)
- Introduction (Oliver D. Smith, 2021-01-03)
[Comment at Unz.com]